Your privacy is important to us so we developed this privacy notice to explain how we manage and look after your information when you visit – www.ukpayments.org.uk
- Who we are
We are UK Payments Administration Limited (UKPA), a London based company that provides services to organisations operating in the UK payments industry.
We can be found at:
2 Thomas More Square
London E1W 1YN
You can contact us in the following ways:
- by writing to the UKPA Risk & Compliance team at the above address
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone on 020 3217 8565
When someone visits www.ukpayments.org.uk we do not collect personal data. Cookies are not used to collect information.
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Union (EU)
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not transfer any personal information outside of the European Union (EU).
- Automated decision making including profiling
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we are unable to make any automated decisions including profiling.
As we do not collect personal information when you visit our website, we do not retain any data.
- Your rights
Data protection regulation gives you a number of rights regarding your personal information processed by us.
- The right to be informed: our obligation is to provide you with details of how we process your information
- The right of access: allows you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing
- The right to rectification: allows you to request the data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure: allows you to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to restrict processing: allows you to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
- The right to data portability: allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object: you must have an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation
You can contact us directly by post, email, or telephone, to exercise your rights.
If you want to make a complaint, request or query, about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact us directly:
- in writing: Risk & Compliance team, UK Payments Administration, 2 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN
- by email: email@example.com
- by telephone on: 020 3217 8565
Alternatively you have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator which oversees data protection law:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. Notifications of changes to this privacy notice will be via our website. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018.